Garlic Butter ShrimpPoblano Pepper and Butter Spaghetti
Traditional Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of La Vaquita® unsalted butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
- Combine La Vaquita® unsalted butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- In another bowl stir the salt and flour, add to the butter mixture and stir well.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- After an hour, remove the dough and make small balls, flatten with a fork and place on cold trays.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool.
- Now keep your traditions fresh with these delicious cookies!