Scroll to top
MOLLETESTraditional Butter Cookies
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 dozen raw shrimp
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup of La Vaquita® salted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop the garlic and parsley.
- Peel the shrimp, clean them, and remove the veins.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat half of the La Vaquita® salted butter in a pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil, fry the shrimp in the butter (just enough to give them their characteristic orange color), remove and arrange on a plate.
- In the same pan, place the remaining La Vaquita® salted butter and the rest of the oil, add the garlic and parsley. Fry until the garlic is a nice light golden color.
- Pour the melted butter and garlic over the shrimp. Serve immediately. Enjoy!