Scroll to top
Traditional Butter CookiesPASTEL AZTECA
Poblano Pepper and Butter Spaghetti
- 1 package of spaghetti (18 ounces)
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 3 poblano peppers roasted, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of La Vaquita® salted butter
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roast the poblano peppers over the fire. When the skin is burned, place in a bowl with cold water. Peel the peppers and devein them.
- Place the peppers, cream, garlic and chicken bouillon in the blender.
- In a thick frying pan, melt the La Vaquita® salted butter, pour in the sauce and cook over low heat until it boils and add the pasta.
- Cook for 3 more minutes and serve.
- Optional: crumble La Vaquita® Queso Fresco on top. ¡Provechito!