Scroll to top
- 2 large potatoes cut into medium cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of La Vaquita® unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of red salsa, your favorite
- 1 cup of La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- 16 medium corn tortillas
- Enough oil for frying
- 1 cup sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup of La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana
- 1/4 of red onion sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water; when they are soft, drain them and mix them with La Vaquita® unsalted butter, milk, chopped onion and half of the cheese.
- Fill the tortillas with the mixture, hold with a toothpick and fry in hot oil until golden.
- Finish with the lettuce, sauce, La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana, La Vaquita® Queso Fresco, and red onion.