Scroll to top
ESQUITESCHILES RELLENOS VEGETARIANOS
- 1 large bone-in chicken breast
- 3 onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can of chipotle
- 1 cup of refried beans
- Salt, pepper to taste
- La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana
- 1 cup sliced lettuce
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 12 tostadas (toasted tortillas)
- Boil the chicken for an hour or until it is fully cooked. Crumble it and place aside.
- In a large skillet, fry the onion with the oil until it is transparent. Add the garlic, fry for 5 more minutes and add four tomatoes.
- Blend the remaining tomato with the can of chipotles and add the mixture to the sauce.
- Boil over low heat for 20 minutes. Add the chicken,salt and pepper.
- Heat the beans and spread on the toast. Place the tinga on top of them.
- Accompany with shredded lettuce, La Vaquita® Queso Fresco and La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana.