- 2 cups of La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- 1 cup of La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana
- 2 ripe plantains
- 1 cup corn oil
- Peel plantains and cut into strips or slices, whichever you prefer.
- Heat up oil and fry plantains over medium heat, being careful not to burn them.
- Place fried plantains on a paper towel to remove excess oil and let cool.
- For an authentic touch of flavor, before serving sprinkle La Vaquita® Queso Fresco and a spoonful of La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana. Time to share one of your sweetest traditions!