CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP ENMOLADAS
- 1 slice of white onion cut into strips
- 4 cups of cooked beans
- 1 sprig of epazote
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana
- ½ cup of La Vaquita® Queso Fresco or La Vaquita® Queso
Panela cut into strips
- 1 slice of red onion cut into strips
- ½ cup La Vaquita® Queso Cotija en Polvo
- Oil, to taste
- Fry the white onion in a little oil. Blend with the beans and epazote, and return to the pan, cooking over low heat until they bubble.
- Meanwhile, fry the tortillas in a little oil, take them out and press them against a paper napkin to absorb the excess oil.
- Place the fried tortillas on a new plate and fill them with La Vaquita® Queso Fresco or La Vaquita® Queso Panela.
- Top them with beans. Serve with La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana, slices of red onion and shredded La Vaquita® Queso Cotija en Polvo.