Scroll to top
QUESADILLAS DE FLOR DE CALABAZACALDO DE PAPA Y QUESO
- 1½ cups of La Vaquita® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- ½ cup of La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana
- ½ kilo of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Green and red salsa, to taste
- Cactus and tomato, chopped
- Mix corn flour and salt in a bowl; add water little by little and continue mixing until you get a soft and smooth dough. Split it into 6 even portions.
- Take one of the dough pieces and roll into a small ball with your hands. Flatten it out to form a half-moon shape; extend the tips slightly on each end to finish forming the shape of a tlacoyo.
- Place tlacoyos on a hot pan for 2 to 3 minutes or until the dough is fully cooked on both sides. Alternatively, you can fry them with a bit of oil.
- To serve, cover each tlacoyo with the perfect crumble of La Vaquita® Queso Fresco and add a spoonful of La Vaquita® Crema Mexicana.
- Don’t forget to add a spicy touch to this traditional Mexican recipe with your favorite salsa!